Monday 16 December 2013

Magazine title research

I have created some title ideas that I could use for my magazine. I want it to be appealing to all stuents throughout the academy, therefore I have asked 115 students from year 7 to 13 which name they would most like to find on their school magazine. Here is my plan, along with the questionnaire that I have created and finally with the graph showing the results.



 
From this questionnaire and the outcomes, I have learnt that most peoplehave voted "Student House" as their favourite and most appealing. I have thought about the reasons why, and came to a conclusion that the word 'house' makes students feel welcome and at home, therefore it will make them feel relaxed whilst reading the magazine. Since so many people have voted this to be the top magazine name, I will call my magazine "Student House".
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment